Kuuzu Forum
frankl

Putting a team together

On 5/2/2018 at 4:41 AM, Dan Cole said:

Humm....I'm not sure what to make of the relative silence on one of the first steps we need to take -- getting the organizational structure and Leads in place.   Given my involvement, I'm pretty sure it can't be so awesome that everyone is speechless.  Could it be that it's so far off the mark that no one knows where to start?

Yeah ... it is just like real life ... Group of people looking at each other and waiting for the one person who takes the lead!

Probably it is a case of just starting and wait for folks to jump in. I am just a shopowner with limited coding skills - so I can't say "we should start here - with this framework". What I do see is the framework to work on seems to be the most important choice at this point.

Thoughts?

I ask for all of people that don't did it, please send a MP to Frankl telling him where you can / wants help.

So he can fill the place to see how much people are here (I think) in every 'field' of 'this'.

By the way, you don't need tell Frankl that you are a stressed man with not a lot of spare time. WE NEED this kind of people!!!!

WhateverCart.jpg.4a1ff751bade15e6644f8f2bdbc15c2e.jpg

21 hours ago, Kymation said:

It sounds like I was preaching to the choir again. Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm pretty blunt and straightforward, and that can come across as being argumentative. Please don't take anything I say personally.

Regards

Jim

If you're referring to me Jim I certainly didn't take any offense.   I like people who speak their minds...you at least know where they stand. 👍  I'm good with that.

You might have sensed some frustration on my part.  Personally I think we are going at this backwards and that we should be getting the Teams in place before getting into the various details.  In my view doing so would allow us to have Leaders in place to channel the discussions and help to reach some conclusions.  I"m afraid that failing to do so will just lead to some circular discussions that will get us know where.  I could be wrong and hope that I am.  Anyway I think everyone knows where I stand and since it sounds like I'm starting to thump the tub again, I'll just leave it at that.

BTW, regarding that choir...just don't ask me to sing....trust me you wouldn't like it.

Dan

@Dan Cole  Don't ask me to sing either. Unless you need to clear the room quickly, and don't mind a lot of people running in a panic.

Regards

Jim

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2018 at 1:59 PM, Arjan said:

Probably it is a case of just starting and wait for folks to jump in.

i could vote for that

i have allready offered help translating to Danish, and have put in a small prayer if we initial somehow could pull text strings from oscommerce so that we dont have to start from scratch
and there are a lot of those full language packs out there so we could have something going quickly when it comes to language files

• Like 1